At Avocado we truly believe there is no limit to our clients and consultants potential. Our professional services and tailored IT solutions help organisations to optimise, accelerate and transform their IT to increase productivity, reduce costs and deliver exceptional customer experiences.
Fast growing government agency
Sydney CBD location
6 months contract (potential to extend)
The purpose of this role is to:
- Champion the use of Human Centred Design methodologies, practices and activities
- Identify opportunities, ideate, validate and design customer-centric solutions
- Complete customer validation of Deposit origination experience
- Turn Deposit origination experience into high-fidelity designs
- Work closely with developers during implementation to ensure an outstanding outcome
You will have:
- 3+ years commercial experience working as a UX/UI designer
- Expertise in workshop facilitation and design walkthroughs with a variety of stakeholders, communicating design rationale clearly and effectively.
- Solid understanding of usability and accessibility issues and strategies to overcome these.
- Solid understanding of the technical requirements within the digital media space including responsive web and native mobile.
- Understanding of data variables and methods for ensuring appropriate data use
- Able to plan and generate hypothesis and facilitator material
- Ability to work collaboratively and manage stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with all employees at all levels of staff and the leadership team.
If you are interested in this UX Design role, then hit the “APPLY FOR THIS ROLE” button. Please be sure to attach a link to your online UX/UI portfolio.
This role is only open to Australian Residents and/or candidates who have PR and/or a valid Australian work Visa in place.
Share this job on: