Avocado recognised in 2023 Splunk partner awards
Avocado named 2023 APAC Trailblazer Partner of the Year Winner for outstanding partnership
Australia – July 18, 2023 – Avocado, a leading technology consulting company announced today it has received the 2023 APAC Trailblazer Partner of the Year for exceptional performance and commitment to their Splunk partnership.
The 2023 APAC Trailblazer Partner of the Year recognises a Splunk partner that has demonstrated innovation and resilience using Splunk products & technologies to deliver breakthrough solutions to solve complex customer challenges. This partner goes above and beyond in their technology engagement with Splunk to deliver value to their customers with a proven ability to penetrate new markets with a joint value proposition.
For more information on Splunk’s partnerships, visit the Splunk website.
Zana Stojanovski, General Manager – Business Technology Solutions and Mohit Dewan, Monitoring Practice Manager attended the Award ceremony in Las Vegas.
Receiving the 2023 APAC Trailblazer Partner of the Year, Dewan expressed their gratitude for the recognition and reaffirmed their commitment to driving innovation, delivering breakthrough solutions, and exceeding customer expectations.
“Winning the 2023 APAC Trailblazer Partner of the Year from Splunk is a testament to Avocado’s outstanding achievements and their continuous drive to push boundaries, innovate, and deliver exceptional results,” said Mohit Dewan, Practice Manager.
“Our Trailblazing efforts have been driven by our flexible Managed Service model, razor sharp focus on innovation, overcoming the Splunk resource gap, being active in the Splunk Community and uplifting Splunk maturity across key organisations,” said Dewan.
“A huge congratulations goes to the highly skilled and knowledgeable Monitoring team at Avocado. Their unwavering commitment to client success with their proven track record in solving complex challenges and continuous learning has been fundamental in this win,” says Mohit Dewan.
“Avocado is proud to be recognised as the Regional Trailblazer Partner of the Year and looks forward to continuing their successful partnership with Splunk to deliver even greater value and innovation to our clients,” said Dewan.
Zana Stojanovski, General Manager – Business Technology Solutions at the Global Splunk Conference in Las Vegas receiving the Trailblazer award.
- Avocado’s ability to support Splunk across numerous organisations is attributed to several key factors. Over the past few years, we have strengthened our flexible Managed Services model to offer consistent support, while demonstrating the value of Splunk to enable a faster return on investment for our clients. It has also opened the door to explore further possibilities with new innovations for our clients. Avocado’s expertise extends to helping organisations mature their Monitoring practices – building Centers of Excellence (CoE) to enable self-sufficiency and setting standards for best practices.
- Avocado has played a pivotal role in enhancing the value proposition and brand of Splunk, while delivering significant value and efficiencies to key Australian government agencies.
- As a long-standing, fully accredited Splunk Premier Partner, Avocado is certified to ‘sell’ and ‘manage’ Splunk, providing clients with professional capabilities and licenses. Avocado is one of the few Australian consultancies offering Splunk Managed Services, further solidifying its position as a trusted partner.
- Avocado goes above and beyond technical expertise by developing applications that simplify administrative tasks and enhance the overall user experience. Their dedication to innovation is evident through the introduction of the ‘Splunk Admin Ninja Technical Add-on & App,’ which allows administrators to monitor and understand their environments better than ever before.
- In addition to their focus on innovation, Avocado fills the resource gap in the Splunk ecosystem by training and investing in their Splunk teams. Their extensive in-house capabilities, including a Sales and Sales Engineer, along with senior Security and Monitoring consultants, have made Avocado one of the largest and most knowledgeable Splunk teams in Australia.
- Avocado’s active involvement in the Splunk Community, attending user groups, creating thought leadership content, and contributing technically on platforms further exemplifies their commitment to driving the narrative of Splunk.